- Address: 5721 Deerfield Pl NW Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Inspection: Saturday, December 15th At 12 PM ET
- Repairs: Please see description below
- Asking Price: $ 139,900
- Pictures: >> Click Here For Pictures <<
- Video: >> Click Here For Videos <<
- Layout Sketch & Measurements: >> Click Here For Sketch <<
- Inspection Report: >> Click Here For Inspection Report <<
The contract for this four (4) bedroom, three (3) bathroom property at 5721 Deerfield Pl Nw Kennesaw, GA 30144 offers fantastic return opportunities for landlords and fix and flip investors!
Rehab investors can potentially earn cash-on-cash returns of 21% or greater with the contract for this property. Partially renovated homes like 2420 Deerfield Dr have sold for $223,000.
Landlord investors can expect rents of $1,400 or more generating substantial positive cash flow. At this rental rate, landlords would earn cash-on-cash returns in excess of 11%!
Repairs Needed: Landlords will need to make normal cosmetic updates and minor repairs; rehab investors will need to do a standard renovation.
Vacancy: See Important Information below.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This is a great Fix & Flip or Buy & Hold opportunity in a very good Cobb County school district, AND this area is projected to increase in home values by 9% in 2019!! There are 3 VERY important items to note re: this contract:
- Saturday, December 15th at 12 PM will be the ONLY inspection time to walk this property.
- You must keep the tenants in place until May 2019. They are paying rent. We can discuss in more detail, but there’s no concern with them vacating in May.
- This contract must close and fund the week of December 24th.
Don’t lose out on this opportunity to secure the lowest cost, best value property in the neighborhood making this a winning investment property!
RSVP for our one and only inspection on Saturday, December 15th at 12 PM ET.